Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Boredom caused the birth of my baby

No.

Not literally. Hi everyone. Today out of boredom i've created a blog for myself. A place of ranting, sighing, out loud thinking and procastinating. Eh, sounds depressive. Let this also be a place for joyous outburst, random thinking, lovey dovey mushy crap and of course a definite showcase of my awesome writing and graphics ability :P

In UiTM now...currently finishing up on my part time RA work. For those who don't know yet, I am destined to be a great doctor. Unfortunately, in all great stories of great people, there must be bumps and bruises, literally. I had my knee operated on for the second time for a medial meniscus tear. So right now, while waiting to join a new junior group, i am working part time. Joining a junior group...can u imagine? Me..one of the best student in my year, graduating later than my other friends...What crappy luck..Well it was my fault anyways..I walked in to my bathroom, not seeing the floor was soapy and wham!!! I did a split in 2 seconds...

I don't feel well today. No, not physically but emotionally. I have been feeling this empty void in me. A large gaping hole in my heart. Being single is hard, especially when you have been with someone for 5 years. Albeit it was a lot of ups and downs, more downs than ups. Loneliness makes you realize a lot of things and pain is one of them. *sighs...

At times i can't breathe when i think of this. I have such a melancholic life. My life story would be perfect for those looking to make a sappy romance novel or a tragic hindi movie lol!! If you are reading this and think, yeah, this kid fits my bill, then drop me a line! Together we'll make titanic look like kid's play :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment