Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Down but not Out...

Sick again... This time I a m down with fever, cough, stomach ache, vomiting and god knows other bodily aches. I don't know what happened. Don't know what I ate and to make matters worse, my monthly allowance is not in yet so believe it or not, I cannot afford to go to the doctor. I might have to ask my mom for cash but kind of don't want to pester her... So I'm just going to suck it in, drink lots of water since I have to go to the toilet so often now... I think my OTC cough medicine is messing with my pain killer for my knee. It's almost 4 a.m. and I am wide awake... I fell asleep earlier thought but woke up to go vomit and of course the diarrhea. So I do what every sick person on earth would do... Watch movies...

So first I watched Jumanji since I have not seen in since forever lol... Then I googled romantic comedies and found the Taming of the Shrew. So I searched it on YouTube and found the movie! OMG! What wonderful acting by Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. It's witty and romantic and all the things in one. Makes me think of the man who could tame me lol since I am myself somewhat headstrong and stubborn.

I may not be destined for marriage. I don't know... I am 25 and I was in a relationship that killed my trust in love. The pain was so unbearable I decided that it was best to not marry at all. But hey... I'm young and I guess in a way, I am like Katerina... I might say or act in a certain way but in truth I am scared of living my life alone...

I must be over thinking this... I do that when I'm sick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment